The interplay between inheritance, trusts, and divorce raises a series of issues every estate planning and family law attorney must be prepared to address. What steps should estate planning attorneys take to protect assets prior to or in anticipation of divorce? What is the procedure for courts to value a trust interest for purposes of equitable distribution and/or support payments? What are the recent legal decisions that influence practices related to inheritance, trusts interests, or divorce? Attend this online program to hear expert faculty answer these questions and others that arise when these topics collide.
You can also find us on…
- Attorney S. Robert Fish, Recently Quoted in Newsweek on a Viral Reddit Post
- James E. O’Connell Jr. Quoted in Recent Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly article
- Inheritance, Trusts & Divorce, Examining Their Complex Relationship
- An Interview with Sheryl Dennis, Fields and Dennis LLP, on Trust and Estate Plans
- Attorney Kelly Griffin Featured in Boston CityBizList
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.