Family Law • Estate Planning & Trusts • Real Estate, Business & Corporate
Massachusetts Family Law & Estate Planning Attorneys
At Fields and Dennis LLP we provide innovative and effective solutions to complex family problems that involve family law, estate planning and corporate and business law. Contact us today to schedule a confidential consultation.
Our award-winning attorneys have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America, Boston Magazine and SuperLawyers and many more. These attorneys are both caring and strong and have the ability to help families with every legal need. The trust and long lasting relationships we have established with clients helps to guide them through the most challenging experiences.
Estate Planning & Trusts
Real Estate, Business & Corporate
About Fields and Dennis
Founded in 2004 Fields and Dennis LLP believes in innovative solutions to complex family problems. We blend law and human services to provide our clients with choices. Our unique approach offers clients the maximum flexibility to discuss, understand and solve their problems. In some cases, the client’s needs may be served by mediation, arbitration, or other methods of alternative dispute resolution. For some clients, traditional litigation may be the wisest course.
Our “family law” practice is not defined by the traditional boundaries that the term encompasses; our practice involves several areas of which families are an integral part. In addition to domestic relations (divorce, custody, paternity, etc.), we counsel clients on estate planning, probate, elder, guardianship and business succession planning, real estate, corporate and civil litigation and criminal defense.
Recent Firm News
- Attorneys Sheryl Dennis and Hugh Ferguson quoted in Newsweek
- Attorney Jon Fields receives the 2022 John Adams Fiske Award
- Sheryl J. Dennis Quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly – Partition action dismissed after death of joint tenant
- Vicki L. Shemin J.D., LICSW, ACSW Contributed to a New Book on Family Conflict During the Pandemic
- Jonathan Fields was featured in the fiftyplus advocate article “Gray divorce on the rise as gender equity, life expectancy increases”
- Fields and Dennis LLP Annual Fundraiser – K9s for Warriors