As the year comes to an end, you may be accessing your financial plan in preparation for the New Year. While tax planning is something most working adults are generally informed about, there are tax obligations that some may not be fully aware of. If you have young children, it could come as a surprise that they may have US tax obligations of their own. If your child has earned income or even has unearned income in their name, they should be filing a Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts or FBAR. Read more.
Fields and Dennis LLP
80 William Street — Suite 210
Wellesley, MA 02481 USA
You can also find us on…
- Attorneys Sheryl Dennis and Hugh Ferguson quoted in Newsweek
- Attorney Jon Fields receives the 2022 John Adams Fiske Award
- Sheryl J. Dennis Quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly – Partition action dismissed after death of joint tenant
- Vicki L. Shemin J.D., LICSW, ACSW Contributed to a New Book on Family Conflict During the Pandemic
- Jonathan Fields was featured in the fiftyplus advocate article “Gray divorce on the rise as gender equity, life expectancy increases”
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.