Beginning to date after a divorce can be tough. After all, you have been through a lot in your previous relationship, to put it mildly, and you may find it difficult to jump back into the dating pool. Dating someone who is also going through a divorce can pose further challenges. While dating someone who is in a similar situation can be beneficial and rewarding because they know what you are going through more so than anyone else, the situation may require a slower pace and a more carefully navigated path. Read more.
You can also find us on…
- Attorney S. Robert Fish, Recently Quoted in Newsweek on a Viral Reddit Post
- James E. O’Connell Jr. Quoted in Recent Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly article
- Inheritance, Trusts & Divorce, Examining Their Complex Relationship
- An Interview with Sheryl Dennis, Fields and Dennis LLP, on Trust and Estate Plans
- Attorney Kelly Griffin Featured in Boston CityBizList
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.