A fifteen-year-old student in the small town of Crawley, England recently created an art project that has gone viral on the internet. Hoping to symbolize the tendency of people to rush into marriage and end up divorced, she created a wedding dress completely out of divorce papers. The dress used divorce papers, arranged in a puffy, princess-style gown. In fact, unless you look close at the flat front panel, you may not even realize that the dress is comprised entirely of divorce papers. In order to get the material, she printed a divorce form from the internet and photocopied it 1,500 times. The one-of-a-kind dress was completed in the span of a ten hour art exam. Read more.
You can also find us on…
- Attorney S. Robert Fish, Recently Quoted in Newsweek on a Viral Reddit Post
- James E. O’Connell Jr. Quoted in Recent Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly article
- Inheritance, Trusts & Divorce, Examining Their Complex Relationship
- An Interview with Sheryl Dennis, Fields and Dennis LLP, on Trust and Estate Plans
- Attorney Kelly Griffin Featured in Boston CityBizList
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.