Fields and Dennis LLP would like to congratulate Jonathan Fields on his admission into the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML) as a Fellow. The AAML, according to its website, is “comprised of the top 1,600 matrimonial attorneys throughout the nation.” The AAML website notes that Fellows “are generally recognized by judges and attorneys as preeminent family law practitioners with a high level of knowledge, skill, and integrity.” Jon is one of only 49 Fellows in Massachusetts.
Fields and Dennis LLP
80 William Street — Suite 210
Wellesley, MA 02481 USA
You can also find us on…
- Attorneys Sheryl Dennis and Hugh Ferguson quoted in Newsweek
- Attorney Jon Fields receives the 2022 John Adams Fiske Award
- Sheryl J. Dennis Quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly – Partition action dismissed after death of joint tenant
- Vicki L. Shemin J.D., LICSW, ACSW Contributed to a New Book on Family Conflict During the Pandemic
- Jonathan Fields was featured in the fiftyplus advocate article “Gray divorce on the rise as gender equity, life expectancy increases”
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.