Fields and Dennis LLP is once again sponsoring a fundraiser for K-9 for Warriors from Dec 13, 2021 – December 31, 2021. K9s For Warriors provides highly-trained Service Dogs to military veterans suffering from PTSD, traumatic brain injury and/or military sexual trauma. With the majority of dogs coming from high-kill rescue shelters, this innovative program allows the K9/Warrior team to build an unwavering bond that facilitates their collective healing and recovery. Every 65 minutes a veteran commits suicide according to the Department of Veterans Affairs. Many Veterans are suffering from PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). We hope you can support our fundraiser for K9s For Warriors. Please visit the link below to help support this worthy cause.
Fields and Dennis LLP
80 William Street — Suite 210
Wellesley, MA 02481 USA
You can also find us on…
- Attorneys Sheryl Dennis and Hugh Ferguson quoted in Newsweek
- Attorney Jon Fields receives the 2022 John Adams Fiske Award
- Sheryl J. Dennis Quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly – Partition action dismissed after death of joint tenant
- Vicki L. Shemin J.D., LICSW, ACSW Contributed to a New Book on Family Conflict During the Pandemic
- Jonathan Fields was featured in the fiftyplus advocate article “Gray divorce on the rise as gender equity, life expectancy increases”
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.