A common planning misconception is that only those with vast assets need an estate plan. But, it is important to emphasize that estate planning is not just for the wealthy. For many, the word “estate” conjures up a Downton Abbey-like property and an overwhelming amount of zeros on your bank account balance, but estate planning is a must, regardless of your tax bracket. Read more.
You can also find us on…
- Attorney S. Robert Fish, Recently Quoted in Newsweek on a Viral Reddit Post
- James E. O’Connell Jr. Quoted in Recent Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly article
- Inheritance, Trusts & Divorce, Examining Their Complex Relationship
- An Interview with Sheryl Dennis, Fields and Dennis LLP, on Trust and Estate Plans
- Attorney Kelly Griffin Featured in Boston CityBizList
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.