The interplay between divorce and trust interests may be one of the most vexing for practitioners and mediators. This primer attempts to synthesize the legal landscape in this area and to demystify the issue so that we may better serve our clients. Read the article by Attorney Jonathan Fields.
Fields and Dennis LLP
80 William Street — Suite 210
Wellesley, MA 02481 USA
You can also find us on…
- Attorneys Sheryl Dennis and Hugh Ferguson quoted in Newsweek
- Attorney Jon Fields receives the 2022 John Adams Fiske Award
- Sheryl J. Dennis Quoted in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly – Partition action dismissed after death of joint tenant
- Vicki L. Shemin J.D., LICSW, ACSW Contributed to a New Book on Family Conflict During the Pandemic
- Jonathan Fields was featured in the fiftyplus advocate article “Gray divorce on the rise as gender equity, life expectancy increases”
Please use the contact form below to email Fields and Dennis LLP.